Sunday, April 1, 2012

I forgot, once we got into SLC, we figured the kiddos could use some time out of the van! We stopped at temple square and walked around. It was so nice, i haven't been there forever! It was fun talking and explaining to the kids what the temple is for...Everytime Brynnah and I go to SLC for her appt's we pass the SLC temple. Last time we went past the temple Brynnah asked "Mom, is that a castle?" Me: kind of,  it's the temple...and explained a little about what happens inside. Brynnah: "Is that where I get married?" Me: when you're old enough. Brynnah: "Am I a princess?" Me: "YES!!!!, yes you are!" Brynnah: "Will I marry a prince? In the temple?" Me: "I sure hope so, because that's what you deserve!" Kids are soooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. Love how cute that girl is it is interesting the perspective little kids have!

    ReplyDelete